lunes, 6 de abril de 2015

Conversation Class: Daily Activities

What is your daily routine?




WATCH THIS VIDEO WITH SUBTITLES AT https://youtu.be/hGL7MJrGEo0

What are some things that you do every day?

Describe a typical daily routine.

Tell what you do at various times throughout the day.

Ask your partner to tell you his/her daily schedule.

What time do you go to work/school? 

What time do you get out of class/get off work?

For example,

I get up at 7:00 every day.
Then I take a shower, get dressed and eat breakfast.
I leave my house at 8:00 and ride the bus to school.
I start class at 9:00 on Monday, and 10:00 on Thursday.
I usually have lunch at 1:00.
I finish class at 3:30 p.m.
On Saturday, I sleep in until 11:00.














Ask your partner about his/her daily routine.


Examples:
What time do you usually wake up?





What do you do in the evening?





What time do you get home on the weekends?




Choose the Song of the week








No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Guia Pronunciacion Ingles Audio Page 23